Friday, February 14, 2014

Captains log - Week 3

         There has been a terrible accident.

         I forgot to make my weekly blog posts for the past 3 weeks due to a misunderstanding between Mr. Smith and I.

         So on the week of January 20th - 24th, I mainly worked on my box project. I quite honestly don't remember the exact stage of building I was in at this point, but I am highly convinced that I was painting my Box. So we're just going to assume that's the point I was at. I grabbed a paint brushe and a paint bucket out of the closet and went to work. The color that was chosen was a creamish-white. It's essentially white with a tint of yellow or brown in it. I painted the whole inside and outside of the box, and I plan on adding stickers and maybe even a 3D printed sign for aesthetic purposes. That was about as far as I got on week 3.


                             
                                    This has been a PSA,
                                                                        Captain out

No comments:

Post a Comment