Friday, February 28, 2014

Captains log - Week 8

       This week I came up with a new project/idea! I'm going to model and 3D print my own rubiks cube! I haven't decided on what I want each individual side to be, and how I want the patterns to work, but I know that I am going to make a rubiks cube. I have started measuring the pieces, and I have looked at every piece to see how they need to be modeled. This project is going to be interesting.


The box project is still not over yet, however. I just need to figure out the issues with the scanning program before I can really proceed anymore. I'm trying some new software, so we will see how that works. 
  
                                 This has been a PSA,
                                                                        Captain out

No comments:

Post a Comment