Friday, February 14, 2014

Captains log - Week 6

       Yay! I am finally caught up with all of my blog posts!

       Anyways, this week was kind of a bummer. Nothing very exciting, or productive got done. I have still been encountering issues with the Kinect and the Reconstruct me program. I have looked it up numerous times, downloaded drivers, updated windows, and done pretty much everything I could think of. None of which worked. I plan on bringing the kinect home and trying it on my computer, because I think it's time to wipe the slate clean.

       The other thing that happened this week is that Mr. Smith told me that I still need to be uploading blog posts every week. I somehow came to the conclusion that I no longer had to upload any about a month ago. So I spent all of today writing and posting blogs for the past few weeks. That's about as exciting as my week got.

                                This has been a PSA,
                                                                        Captain out

No comments:

Post a Comment