Friday, February 14, 2014

Captains log - Week 4

       So, due to the misunderstanding Mr. Smith and I had, I am still not 100% about what I actually did this particular week. I'm pretty sure that I simply finished painting the box, because I don't I finished it totally in week 3. The one thing that I do know that I accomplished during this week was I got the lazy susan set-up figured out. I drilled the holes in the bottom of my box, and I got all of the bolts ready to be placed. I even attempted to secure the lazy susan onto the box, but because I don't have a permanent bottom support yet, it was kind of difficult. Everything is pretty much all set-up and ready to go. It's 90% complete at this point, and will be finished shortly. 

                                    This has been a PSA,
                                                                        Captain out

No comments:

Post a Comment