Friday, January 17, 2014

Captains log - Week 2

       This week wasn't necessarily a very big week for me in terms of animating. I think out of the 5 total days in a school week, I only animated for one of them. The reason for the being I was busy building and finishing my 3D scanning box. That project has been going quite well. I'm nearing the finishing steps on it, but it's taking me a while to finish. The only things I have left to do are to paint it, attach the lazy Susan, and attach legs to the bottom to elevate it off of the platform slightly. Once I have completed those tasks, we will have a fully functioning box. The only thing that would be left would be to get the Kinect software that we can use to do the actual scanning and processing. But I think Gregg is in charge of that.

       In terms of actual 3D animating, the only thing I really did was work of the face of the Joan of Arc project. It went pretty well, and it wasn't that difficult.Unfortunately I do not have any images of what I did yet because the computer I am currently using is not hooked up to the server yet and I have no way of retrieving my project or information. That is basically it for this week.

                         This has been a PSA,
                                                            Captain out

No comments:

Post a Comment