Friday, April 11, 2014

Captains log - Week 11

       This weeks post is a little late because my computer was not working on the friday that this was supposed to be posted on, and there were no other open computers to post from. This post may also be slightly shorter because my space bar is only working 30% of the time, which is really annoying and makes me not want to type. Anyways, I don't particularly remember where I was on my project during this week. The past 3 weeks have basically been a big blur of trying to accomplish the same goal. I'm pretty sure I was starting to animate my center edge piece by the end of this week. I'll just post finished product pictures of the piece in my week 13 post.

                      This has been a PSA,
                                                           Captain out

No comments:

Post a Comment