Friday, March 14, 2014

Captains log - Week 10

       This week was very successful in terms of my Rubiks Cube project! I successfully modeled the corner piece to the cube, and I actually got to 3D print it. The cool thing about that is it actually works when I put it into my stock rubiks cube. So I can already tell this project will work out the way I want it to as long as I can model everything correctly. I had some issues with Poly's and normals though, so I have to figure out how to fix that. It caused part of the print to mess up a little bit, but it didn't effect the functionality of the piece. It just messed up the aesthetic view of the whole thing.




                                                   This has been a PSA,
                                                                                      Captain out

No comments:

Post a Comment