Friday, April 11, 2014

Captains log - Week 13

       Okay, so this week has been huge in terms of progress on my cube. I fixed all of the measurement issues I was having with my center edge piece, and I now know that it will work perfectly in my cube so long that it prints correctly. There may be some poly or normal issues, so i'll have to see about that. But here's a picture of the basically finished center edge piece:





I still have to boolean one side of the piece, but for the most part it's finished. I also know that it fits together nicely with the corner pieces, and I made somewhat of a demo Rubiks Cube to prove that.
Here's some pictures of that:




So yea, that's basically as far as I have gotten so far.

                           This has been a PSA,
                                                           Captain out



No comments:

Post a Comment