This post is also late because I was at a college seminar thing during my animating time on Friday of last week, and I didn't even realize I was supposed to post that day until just now. So on week 12 I made huge progress on the center edge piece of my cube. I actually thought that I finished it, but after I did some testing, I realized that I made some issues with my measurements so the piece was actually un-proportional to the corner piece I already have completed. Due to this mistake, I had to go re-measure the pieces on my real cube to get the correct measurements. I didn't have enough time to put that into action though, but the corrections will be seen on the Week 13 blog.
This has been a PSA,