This week was kind of a failure. I tried to print my center edge piece, and it came out horribly and didn't even work. I don't know what it is with my models, but there are always issues with the poly's and normals that I don't know how to fix, and I think that's why the print came out funky. I would post a picture of the print, but there's no sense in uploading a picture of a poorly shaped rectangle. I also started working on the actual center piece, but I haven't gotten that far on it yet. Considering we've only had 3 work days this week, not much has gotten one.
Here's a picture of what I've done on the piece so far:
This has been a PSA,