Friday, September 6, 2013

Captains log - Week 3

       This week I started to mess around in the 3DS program. I spent most of my week designing the new Harrier for Call of Duty: Ghosts with Carlos. I must say that I am very impressed with my work, and I'm sure that fans of Call of Duty will really enjoy the game that Carlos and I are creating.
This is the official design for the harrier:
As you can see, I used high tech programs and animation skills to come up with this design. With the help of Carlos, I was able to make an exact replica of a US harrier that is currently being used by the United States army. But in all seriousness, it took me all week to create this small scene, and it wasn't easy for me. I learned how to use the boolean tool, and I also learned how to shape and manipulate objects using the "Edit Poly" modifier. I may not have created the best plane using these tools, but I tried my best and this is what I came up with. Carlos taught me how to take a normal 3D plane, and change the color of it to a picture that I saved to the computer. So that really helped me create my design for the new Call of Duty Harrier.

                       This has been a PSA,
                                                       Captain out



No comments:

Post a Comment