Friday, May 9, 2014

Captains log - Week 17

     I made a lot of progress this week. I took the MAX file home so that I could work on the cube on a better computer, and it was a great idea. This week I finished the inner mechanism completely, and it should function properly once it's printed. I also made a lot of progress on the center edge piece. I'm having some normals issues with the piece, but it's slowly getting better. The only other thing i'm having an issue with is that some pieces may not have mesh smooth because it creates issues. I think I should be ready to print by Monday or Tuesday of this upcoming week. Unfortunately, I have no pictures to show because the file is no longer here with me.

                                      This has been a PSA,
                                                                         Captain out

No comments:

Post a Comment