Friday, May 2, 2014

Captains log - Week 16

       This week was very successful for the modeling of my cube. I got the design for the inner mechanism totally worked out, and it works! I did a test print of the model, and it spins correctly, and is strong enough to work. Another plus side is that it fits with the rest of my pieces

All that's left for me to do is add 5 more pegs for the inner mechanism, and then i'm ready to print. That won't take long because all I need to do is copy and paste the one I already have 5 more times and then center them to where they need to be.
                                      This has been a PSA,
                                                                         Captain out

No comments:

Post a Comment