Friday, November 22, 2013

Captains log - Week 14

       Honestly, not much exciting happened this week. I basically made the final changes to my character clip. None of which are very significant. I think the only things I fixed or changed was the way in which the biped falls through the air, and the way he lands in the water. But they're very minor changes. The production of my character clip is 100% done, but it just needs to be rendered.

       The other things that I worked on this week was Mr. Smiths factory arm. I didn't work on it too much though because I was more focused on fixing my character clip, but this is what I got done.
It's not much, but it's something. Anyways, it was a pretty straightforward week.

                       This has been a PSA,
                                                         Captain out

No comments:

Post a Comment