Friday, October 25, 2013

Captains log - Week 10


       This week was pretty interesting. Since we were still locked out of MAX for more of the week, we learned how to use Maya and Flash. Maya wasn't super interesting, but I do like it more than MAX. The reason for that is because there are a lot more possibilities with Maya. There are just more options and settings. I'm choosing to stick with MAX though because I actually know how to use it, and Maya just keeps confusing me. Flash was pretty fun though. I haven't used the program since I was around 10 or 11, so it was nice to revisit something I used to do. When I was in flash, I created the official Monsters Inc. 2 movie. It was quite a success, and I'm positive that Disney will be more than satisfied with my final product.

Here is a sneak peak of my Movie:









But other than my awesomely created movie, we FINALLY GOT BACK INTO MAX.
This was really exciting because I've been trying to work on my helicopter for 2 weeks and I can finally finish what I started. The helicopter is a totally random and completely pointless project, but it's fun and I'm enjoying it. The main thing I have to do on the helicopter is create and model a window for the cockpit, and maybe model some cockpit accessories, but other than that I'm almost finished. I haven't decided what I want the helicopter to do in terms of an animated video, but I'll figure it out soon enough.

Here is a picture that shows the progress I have made on my helicopter over these past few days:



It's not completely done yet, but it is definitely a project I pan to finish.
  

                                         This has been a PSA,
                                                                             Captain out






No comments:

Post a Comment